...............................................

...............................................

Saturday, September 6, 2014

New to this....


Hey guys I'm Kai  (not real name ^_^) affectionately referred to as kaito_aomine on instagram, and if Hang is the photographer then I am the cosplayer and subject of most of her photos. I love cosplaying and Asian fashion in general and that's the main reason for this blog (and to show off Hang's photographer skills, she's really good ^_~) I recently was inspired by a few people that I follow to start this blog with Hang and I've been feeling a creative spark lately so i figure why not channel that new found spark for fashion and expression into a blog. Makes sense right? lol
I want to be cool and inspiring like the awesome people that inspire me so here goes nothing >_< hope you guys enjoy.
.....
...
..
. I love anime and video games
...I also long for Prince status like Haruka from Sailor Moon or Kashima from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun XD

                ------ Kai
 ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment