...............................................

...............................................

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Daganronpa's Junko Enoshima Photoshoot

Kai as Male Junko and me as Junko
from Dangaronpa

Kai and I are planning to cosplay as Junko Enoshima from Daganronpa for our future convention events.

Therefore, I picked up the camera and started to take some impromptu cosplay test pictures! We are still missing some parts of the cosplay, but we will get completely finish before heading to the convention!

Unfortunately our small town of boring didn't have any locations that we were looking for; therefore the following pictures are all taken outdoor. >.<




All the pictures was taken with a Nikon D3200 HDSLR Camera and a tripod was used for any of our group shot.
(My old tripod is now my new best friend)


We will have a following post stating where we got our pieces for the cosplay and reviewing the circle lenses we wore. ^^

For now, please enjoy the pictures taken during our boredom. >.<


A little about Kai.
Since I started cosplaying with Kai, she has already cosplayed as Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII, various forms of Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid, Female Kaito from Vocaloid, Alluring Secret ~Black Vow~ Rin from Vocaloid, plus a lot more! 

This year she started to cosplay as male characters such as Setsugetsuka Kaito from Vocaloid. Do you think she is doing an awesome job?
Kai is working hard to try all the different characters for cosplay. Wish her luck! ^-^
I like to say that this was the one picture of
a good location, but unfornately we couldn't
take anymore. :(
                   


The best thing about taken pictures by your house..... access to props!
Kai used her own electric guitar to add a nice touch to the pictures!








The following are pictures of me as Junko. I don't have much because I'm not as closely done as Kai was....

A little more about me...
I usually cosplay as the various outfits of Kagamine Rin from Vocaloid because she is my favorite Vocaloid character. Plus her short hair is a definite decision maker! >.< This way whenever Kai is cosplaying as Miku we can match!

My other cosplay I have done are Camellia Gumi from Vocaloid, Alluring Secret ~Black Vow~ Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid, Mankanshoku Mako from Kill la Kill.

I also love to dress up in lolita outfits because I can't stop buying them >.<



I'm ending this post with two group shot of Junko and male Junko.


For the past few convention events Kai and I have been having a hard time taken pictures together because we had no one else. OTL
Then I remember I have a tripod lying around at home! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
Therefore, I love you my tripod! <3



I always need to have some pictures
with me making a funny face!
Thank you for reading and looking at our pictures!
--- Mei
 。◕‿◕。


No comments:

Post a Comment