...............................................

...............................................

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hello from the photographer!


We are still working on the design of our blogspot so it will be a while to get it perfect! ^^
This is our first time doing this but please treat us kindly.
I would like to introduce myself before we get to posting our cosplay pictures and my picture taking!
My name is Hang Nguyen and I'm a Vietnamese Cosplayer who loves to take pictures! When I cosplay I go by Mei.... mainly because it takes people forever to know that my name IS Hang. Lol Plus my boss called me Mei for a month and I like the name. >< You can check my personal photo account on my Instagram account - @smiling_mei
....
..
. That's about all I can say about myself at the moment. ><
This blog will be dedicated to our cosplay pictures AND cosplay pictures of others during our convention events!

Please look forward to it! m(_  _)m


--- Mei
。◕‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment